I am the Leader of the Sunderland Conservatives and one of the three councillors for Barnes Ward, which comprises High Barnes, Springwell, Plains Farm, Eden Vale and Humbledon.
Cllrs Richard Dunn, Helen Greener and I keep in touch with residents via our frequent Barnes News newsletter, street surgeries, and meetings of the Barnes Residents Association and other community groups.
You can read updates from us on the ‘Barnes Conservatives’ Facebook page.
I am also available by phone or email.
Our street surgery schedule for 2021/22 is as follows:
- Broadway Shops, Melbourne Place (Saturday 2nd October, 10am)
- Prospect Shops, Plains Farm (Saturday 6th November, 10am)
- Ewesley Road Methodist Church (Saturday 4th December, 10am)
- Hipsburn Drive, at Premier Road junction (Saturday 8th January, 10am)
- Springwell Health Centre (rear), Sackville Road (Saturday 5th February, 10am)
- Richard Avenue Primary, Hurstwood Road (Saturday 5th March, 10am)
- Chester Road, opposite The Chesters pub (Saturday 2nd April, 10am)